Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 700 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an HR & Administration Specialist to join our global HR Team and monitor all administrative Human Resources functions.
HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing needed documentation, answering for employees requests, and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
HR & Administration Specialist is reporting directly to HR Manager in Poland.
Daily job duties of the HR and Administration Specialist includes:
• Support HR administration processes - maintain and update personal files, internal HR systems, supervise document flow for internal HR and financial processes and policies.
• Support the implementation and administration of employee benefits, including the monthly reimbursement process.
• Coordinate the calendar of recruitment interviews (online and direct).
• Take care of internal health and safety procedures.
• Cooperate with external partners in the administrative area: payroll, health and safety, medical services, group insurance services and others.
• Work effectively and actively with internal and external partners to ensure and contribute to a safe, positive, sustainable and enjoyable office environment.
• Organize employee engagement sessions and actively foster good collaboration between teams.
• Act as a liaison with global HR and operations offices, partnering in global projects and initiatives.
• Receive calls (incoming) and mail (incoming and outgoing).
• Take care of the proper functioning of the office, monitor and replenish the necessary resources, respond to inquiries and needs of employees in administrative and operational matters.
• Coordinate the calendar of local corporate events.
• Very good command of the English language - a necessary condition.
• Experience in the field of personnel administration - minimum 2 years.
• Knowledge of health and safety issues.
• High level of work ethics, discretion, ability to work with confidential information.
• Adherence to the mission, vision and values of Sustainalytics.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resourcefulness and flexibility; openness to changes.
• Practical knowledge of using the following programs: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel;
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.