Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
ABOUT THE CLIENT RELATIONS’ ENABLEMENT TEAM (EST)
The Client Relations (CR) team is fast growing (over 110 employees globally) and responsible for business development of our diverse suite of products and services, and for managing client service, advisory, and retention. Within the CR team, the Enablement team unites stakeholders in client relations, product, marketing, technology and operations around the common goal of enabling sales and client service colleagues to be successful in supporting prospects and clients through their Customer Success journey.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Enablement unit within the CR team, the Manager of Customer Success Enablement will lead cross-functional collaboration with our research and product development teams to support innovation and change initiatives; lead communications for the CR team and for clients related to our suite of products & services; lead knowledge sharing and support activities that enable the CR team to best support prospects and clients. Specifically, responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Executive Director to further professionalize our client support practices by developing the strategic vision, and evolving/enhancing existing activities
- Managing the creation of business process documentation and team workflows Championing the Enablement team’s high-performance team-oriented culture and managing the growth and development of reports
- Contributing to the Enablement team’s continued growth and evolution
- Liaising with product pillar leads/product managers/methodology team to discuss client feedback, CR team feedback, innovation priorities, issues/risks/opportunities, and corporate strategic initiatives – with the lens of advocating for clients and minimizing negative client impacts
- Liaising with implementing partners on product launches, releases, or client transition projects when change management is required
- Reporting on progress to the Executive Director and senior project sponsor(s)/management, proactively identifying progress, constraints, and escalating problems
- Liaising with product teams and CR team representatives to proactively manage external communications Issuing customer satisfaction surveys and reporting results and insights across the company
- Consulting CR team representatives when feedback/input is needed on various projects or initiatives
- Identifying areas for improvement and escalating quality management issues
CR TEAM COMMUNICATIONS
Overseeing the weekly CR team briefings – and contributing to the team
- Wiki Proactively responding to team inquiries and feedback in pursuit of client support
- Managing the Quarterly Client Communications
- 5+ years of experience in communications/project management in financial services/investment management industry
- Master’s degree in related discipline (e.g. business, communications, financial services, operational management, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified an asset
- Experience in client service or business development an asset
- Comfortable working with client data and client systems
- Experience in dealing with Excel workbooks, and/or other software tools
- Experience in managing people and team building
- Flexible mindset and adaptable to a constantly shifting work environment across different geographic regions, in a growth company
- Attention to detail and committed to quality
- Strong analytical skills and creative, problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and listening skills that allow you to collaborate with stakeholders from all teams and at all levels
- Excellent English business writing skills
- Professional maturity and ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter when you apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until March 27, 2020; however, we will start interviewing sooner so we advise you to apply as soon as possible.