Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
The purpose of the position is to lead and manage the Issuer gateway (SIG) digital platform, as well as contribute to the overall product management of client facing technology assets.
The Issuer gateway is a client facing digital platform, aimed at:
- Improving the efficiency and transparency of the feedback process with corporates;
- Building a channel for corporates to engage with us and provide context around their sustainability performance;
- Building a digital environment to allow corporates to access value-added sustainability intelligence services.
- Manage the platform’s roadmap, including planning, scheduling, managing and progress reporting;
- Stakeholder and expectations management, including Research and Client Facing units;
- Market research to inform the strategic positioning and development plans for the platform;
- Establish overall priorities and work with the senior ICT management team to facilitate product prioritization and use of resources within their platform;
- Coordination and collaboration with other product managers to orchestrate the integration of the platform within our bigger technology landscape;
- Collaboration with software architecture teams to integrate technology innovation within the platform’s roadmap.
- Ensures continuous operation and cost-efficiency of the digital platform under management.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure in line with company growth plans and changing business requirements or technological advancements.
- Strong understanding of digital product management, software design and development.
- Minimum of 3 years’ product management experience in an upstream role such as systems analyst, business analyst, product owner, product manager or portfolio manager
- Previous experience in the ESG space or the financial industry or in building sustainability reporting digital solutions is considered a plus
- Strong digital product management skills: product roadmap definition, requirements gathering, scoping and describing features, product rollout, stakeholder management
- Leadership and team builder, ability to work across functional teams
- Living or willing to move to one or our major offices
- Cultural and ethical sensitive
- Understanding of the structure of software products and functional architectural interdependencies
- Experience in digital software definition, planning, development and roll-out
- Experience leading cross-functional teams of product owners and quality assurance engineers
- Experience with and leading geographically dispersed teams
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.