Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
We are looking for a candidate who can support our Client Service Team, which is focused on supporting our clients to adopt our products and services to their full potential. You will help maintain existing relationships with current clients, grow business relationships with clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
- Work in an international environment, in close collaboration with the Client Service Team in Europe and North America;
- Become, together with your team, the primary and reliable point of contact for clients and establish a strong business relationship with them;
- Support timely delivery of Sustainalytics products and services to your client base;
- Provide product and service trainings to clients, provide technical and operational support; and
- Support the team to maintain and improve client retention and client satisfaction.
This position will allow you to obtain a thorough understanding of how responsible investment strategies can be implemented by investors, be part of a fast-growing and successful organization, work in an entrepreneurial environment, expand your business network in a short period of time, and have the opportunity to quickly assume new responsibilities. We are looking for a dynamic team player with strong relationship skills.
- Support to manage client relations in Europe and North America, involving a portfolio of asset owners, asset managers, banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions;
- Collaborate with the team to make sure that clients receive recurring or one off, standard services, reports, and analysis;
- Support clients’ understanding of responsible investment and related implementation processes; and
- Support the implementation of commercial strategies and help identify upsell opportunities for Sustainalytics products and services.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience;
- Responsible Investment related (financial services) work experience is considered a strong asset;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial services and the ESG/responsible investment industry is a plus;
- Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Client servicing and commercial skills;
- Ability to understand and present complex research products;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Efficient, well organized team-player with a high level of integrity;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) is a hard requirement;
- Fluent in Spanish, German and/ or French is considered a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Open to work a limited number of evenings per week/ month; and
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, courses).
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription.
- City transportation reimbursement.
- Bonus based on your performance.
- Holiday allowance.
- Relocation package.
- Reimbursement for glasses or lenses.
- 2,5 additional holiday days/year for voluntary activities.
- 2 additional holiday days/year for education.
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market.
- Professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
- Delicious coffee and tea in our climate office in centre of Zielona Góra – old town area.
- Season parties and a lot of internal activities.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.