Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
As a Data Analyst you will be part of the Data Services Team and support its mandate of creating data deliverable provided to Sustainalytics’ clients. The teams is responsible to construct client deliverables by aggregating, evaluating and analyzing data and to provide context on the content. The team also performs end of gate quality control on the data by means of change detection and validation. In its operations, the team makes use of smart tools and technologies to perform their tasks.
- Create new client deliverables in accordance with procedures;
- Create/contribute to developing technical tools for automated quality assurance;
- Perform end of gate quality control on data;
- Advise on technical feasibility of new deliverable requests and create samples;
- Interpret data connecting content knowledge with technical knowledge;
- Monitor and report on team KPIs;
- Contribute to projects and product development;
- Identify opportunities for deliverable automation and process optimization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in statistics, informatics, economics or mathematics;
- Relevant (2+ years) work experience in handling data and building reports;
- Strong analytical skills including data QA knowledge/experience;
- Python and/or SQL skills or commitment to learn;
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills;
- Willingness to learn new solutions and technologies (e.g. BI tools – Power BI, Exago);
- Strong English skills (C2 or above);
- Adaptable, creative, autonomous, solution driven;
- Highly organized, meticulous, striving for excellence;
- Integrity and teamwork skills;
- Good understanding of corporate data, market data, fundamental data, and reference data is considered an asset.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.