Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Quantitative Data Team (QDT)’s main responsibility is to collect quant ESG data based on our own innovative methodology, aiming to exceed internal clients' expectations in terms of data quality, timeliness and reliability.
Our research contributes to ratings, screenings, industry reports and engagement tools that give responsible investors the information they need to make long-term investment decisions.
We continuously innovate the data collection process by leveraging technology, while aiming to anticipate future needs and contribute to the creation of data sets for future products.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Analyst position primarily involves collecting quantitative ESG data while supporting the delivery of the research.
In this role, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Collect quantitative data, providing these data sets to internal clients, and supporting the development of smart technologies;
- Conduct research, analysis and rating for designated centralized indicators according to a monthly research process;
- Support the development and testing of new tools to improve the research process;
- Support the preparation of off-the-shelf and customized deliverables for clients;
- Report on the work results;
- Fill in an internal system for tracking progress;
- Advanced English – reading, speaking and writing;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the ESG research field is considered a plus;
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.