Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Software Architect, you'll lead the research, design, documentation and prototyping of software solutions for digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations, and constantly increasing the team skills, stability and culture. You will work with a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products, your skills and your sustainability research knowledge.
- Help develop the vision and drive technical excellence in the digital product
- Ensure the development team adheres to established coding standards and embraces efficient and robust engineering practices.
- Define and improve coding standards and coding guidelines.
- Stay engaged with state-of-the-art technologies, research and concepts.
- Partner with Technical Managers, Product Managers and Head of Software Development to contribute to the technical direction of the product team.
- Work with product management team to establish product related tasks and schedules.
- Research, design, document and deliver prototypes.
- Implement business sensitive and extremely complex solutions.
- Experience leading development teams or demonstrated leadership potential
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in digital product development
- Experience in creating or extending reusable software technology
- Experience in software infrastructure architecture.
- Experience with IaaS.
- Ability to learn complex systems and new technologies
- Experience supporting and maintaining software applications that supports a global user base
- Experience supporting a live product
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and services
- Knowledge related to sustainability and ESG research
- Experience with project and product planning
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly document management, collaboration and content management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest/ Timisoara city centre.
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEWING PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.