Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment. We support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
For more information, please visit our website.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Bespoke Research team (BRT) consists of seven team members based in India and Romania (Bucharest, Timisoara, and remote). Its main responsibility is to provide tailored research services to investors. Depending on the client’s request, we can provide custom research solutions on any ESG topic, sector, theme or company. The team provides the following type of projects:
• Data collection and analysis on customized indicators;
• Custom company research and portfolio screening services;
• Custom thematic research across a wide diversity of investment themes from specific governance factors, to community investment, and climate change policies with a special focus on emerging markets;
• Custom screening and compliance research on a diverse range of topics;
• Customized controversy screening.
POSITION PURPOSE As an important support analyst to the BRT, you will contribute to the delivery of the bespoke projects.
• Provide customized research for Sustainalytics clients as well as to support other RP teams in their efforts to finalize strategic projects;
• Use custom research methodology to prepare deliverables;
• Summarize key findings of the research in insightful analyst views;
• Communicate with internal stakeholders such as different RP teams, IT developers and client- facing teams;
• Communicate with external stakeholders, including clients, around the customized projects you contribute to.
• University degree in finance, economics, business administration, statistics or computer science;
• Good knowledge of MS Excel;
• Broad understanding of ESG issues;
• Project management skills and open attitude to move from one project to another;
•Creative thinker and the ability to create solutions (develop tools, templates, reports);
• Client-centric with ability to manage relationships and partnerships;
• Strong analytical thinking and creative, problem-solving attitude;
• Excellent English, both written and oral;
• Meticulousness and attention to detail, strong focus on quality;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Team player.