Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Sustainalytics we value innovation and a friendly work environment fueled by teamwork. Our Quality Assurance Teams are working with the latest technologies to ensure the reliability and quality of the products and services we offer to the global company. Sustainalytics has an in-house ICT team consisting of more than 80 specialists who continuously develop and support our product offerings.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a QA Engineer, you will contribute to the work of the digital products team and ensure that new and existing products meet high standards of usability and quality. In this role you will create test plans and cases, perform User Acceptance testing, provide support for the Live environment, and develop expertise in our products and more specialized QA solutions and methodologies.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to creation of test plans and test cases
- Contribute to test reports that summarize testing activity
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Provide support and communication for reported issues on the Live environment
- Actively contribute to the product strategy by providing innovative ideas
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Perform regression testing
- Play the role of test engineer: design, develop, and execute automated tests, performance testing
- 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience with one of the databases SQL server, MongoDb, PostgreSQL;
- 1 – 2 years in Test Automation, with the focus on Python, Selenium, JMeter
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest and Timisoara city center.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.