Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
The European Client Relations team is split between our client advisory team that services our existing clients and our sales team that develops and grows our European business. In 2019, Sustainalytics merged with GES, the largest Nordic provider of ESG screening and Engagement services, with offices in Stockholm and Copenhagen as well as a dedicated and growing team of client and sales advisers. To further support and expand our dedication to the region, we are looking for a client relations professional to join the team and help deliver research excellence to our clients and maintain our strong presence in the region.
Key responsibilities include:
• Act as a trusted advisor to your own portfolio of institutional and retail investor clients by sharing in-depth knowledge about responsible investment developments and integration of ESG factors across the Nordics
• Conduct client meetings to discuss Sustainalytics deliveries and reports, advising clients on responsible investment trends and developments and following up on client requests and enquiries
• Work collaboratively with the Nordic Client Relations team to help strengthen our presence in the market and to ensure opportunities are managed efficiently and effectively
• Stay on top of market developments, identify and share product innovation opportunities
• Potentially represent the company at industry events and conferences and public speaking engagements as team needs require
• Build, maintain and extend professional networks
We work daily with colleagues in our other European offices as well as in North America so the desire to work very closely with a diverse team from many different cultures is critical to thriving at Sustainalytics. The role includes some travel across the Nordic countries on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate needs to be a real team player with strong client service skills and a good understanding of the Nordic investor landscape and responsible investment trends. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Native in a Nordic language and fluency in English
• Demonstrated passion for sustainability and an alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values
• Demonstrable understanding and experience of financial services and responsible investment industry • A minimum of 4-8 years of relevant responsible investment and account management experience
• Strong client servicing and commercial skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to lead meetings and presentations
• Ability to take the initiative and think creatively and proactively
• A natural story teller, you can understand and present complex products in an engaging way
• Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.