Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 600 employees and 17 office globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
The HR Data Analysts will play a key role in further enhancing and integrating our HR tools and systems, as well as meeting the corporate needs for human capital reporting. This is an opportunity to add direct value and influence how our global HR team will present human capital data and adjust our policies to best meet the dynamic needs of a fast-growing organization.
You will love this job opportunity if you are a person who likes to work globally and across multiple teams, who takes initiatives and helps bring forward improvement ideas – for these you will get all the support needed from the team and our internal stakeholders.
- Contribute and support optimization and implementation of (new) data processes and systems.
- Maintain HR data tools, reporting, and dashboards.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes.
- Partner with other HR functions on system upgrades and analyses
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a genuine team player who can reach objectives individually while building collaboration and coordination with other team members across the world.
- Bachelor or master in HR, I/O psychology, economics, econometrics, social science or business administration
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience, with a focus on HRIS and data analytics
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards, data visualizations and the development of user-friendly reports.
- Ability to “story-tell” through analytics and presentation of materials.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a strong understanding of data management and data integrity.
- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, complex and changing work environment, while managing multiple and shifting priorities.
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Expertise in data visualizations using PowerBI. R or tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for innovative HR data modelling and process improvements;
- Fluency in English is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- A generous training budget for your professional development (certifications, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional and friendly work environment within a global, mission-based organization.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.