Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees areempowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment. We support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
For more information, please visit our website.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Accountant will ensure the delivery of high quality financial information and organize, and execute, various related workflows.
- Organize and execute multiple financial administrative workflows (including across international offices) as in charge person for each entity;
- Responsible for preparing necessary journal entries for accounts payables invoices, payroll and expense forms;
- Responsible for processing bank statements, credit cards and petty cash;
- Responsible for processing and reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation;
- Ensure that reports are reconciled to ledger balances and all designated accounts are under control and movements explained;
- Carry out general ledger quality control;
- Assist in monthly balance sheet reviews which are internally performed on groups locations;
- Support the development of policies, controls and business processes;
- Work together with statutory/external accountants to reconcile Group accounts to local accounts;
- Offer support in assisting external auditors during interim and final audit;
- Providing proactive, cross-functional support between finance, HR, administrative and operations staff;
- Be a dependable resource to the Chief Accountant, Controller and to global colleagues across international offices while taking an active role within special projects, as required.
- Professional qualification in Accounting and/or Finance;
- A minimum of 3 years’ finance and accounting experience – in a multinational context would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
- Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes;
- Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English, level C1 is a must;
- Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.