Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
The purpose of the position is to act as a technical consultant for Data Services’ (prospective) clients as well as to be involved with product management of the Data Services Digital Product.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Data Services Digital Product is a client facing digital platform, aimed at:
- Delivering high quality data to clients and distribution channels to support their data integration needs;
- Provide end users with a great user experience;
- Offer a high-quality service level to Data Services clients;
- Service the data needs of the Data Services team.
- Interact with prospective clients to inform them about our Data Services solutions;
- Support clients during their data integration process;
- Support the client advisory team with managing client relationships;
- Create, manage and maintain technical documentation about the Data Services Data Feed and API services;
- Maintain the documentation provided to Data Services clients through our client communication platform;
- Engage collaboratively with the Client Relations (CR) Operations team to address systemic issues, data quality issues, collaborate on processes, systems, and CR team communications;
- Represent Data Services in North America;
- Jointly-manage the Data Services Digital product’s roadmap, including feature definition, planning, scheduling, managing and progress reporting;
- Stakeholder and expectations management, especially focused on the client advisory team;
- Collaborate with colleagues from the Data Services unit
- Perform market research and intelligence to inform the strategic positioning and development plans for the digital product;
- Establish overall priorities and work with the senior ICT management team to facilitate product prioritization and resource allocation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English language.
- The ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise manner.
- Experience building relationships – internally and externally
- Strong understanding of data delivery systems, including technical knowledge of APIs.
- Appetite to work in a fun, dynamic, high performing work environment;
- Minimum of 5+ years’ relevant working experience preferably in the market data field.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry and in building or managing data delivery solutions.
- Previous experience in the ESG space is considered an asset.
- Strong leader and team builder, with ability to work across functional teams.
- Understands the structure of software products and functional architectural interdependencies.
- Experience in digital software definition, planning, development and roll-out.
- Experience with and leading geographically dispersed teams.
- Technical skills:
- Advanced MS excel skills.
- SQL language skills.
- MS Power BI skills.
- Python language skills are considered an asset.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter when you apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until February 28, 2020; however, we will start interviewing sooner so we advise you to apply as soon as possible.