ABOUT THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Company ESG Research – research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
- Controversies Research – research and analysis of company involvement in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment and/or violate international standards.
- Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) OR Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Good research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Good business English oral and writing skills;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI/RI market is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Partial reimbursement of public transportation and gym subscription;
- Paid volunteer and study leave, and a training budget;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment within a global, mission-based organization;
- Career development opportunities in a very innovative market;
- Support if relocation to Zielona Gora is needed.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.