Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
The Associate Data Analyst will be a team member of the Process Operations team, which is a part of the Service Delivery branch of the Digital Operations Team. The position covers a broad range of tasks, combining independent work and collaboration with various stakeholders. In a nutshell, he or she will be managing a complex flow of information, supporting the delivery of timely and high-quality research to clients.
- Manage, from a business perspective, the data related to the entities that are the subject of our research and maintain them in all internal systems.
- Support and monitor the timely delivery of research by maintaining close communication with several research teams and monitoring the deadlines of specific deliveries. For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure alignment and quality of the data delivery.
- Support the client facing teams by providing information about the research entities existing in our products, considering the business perspective. For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure the timely support for clients’ or prospects’ inquiries.
- Collaborate with other operational sub-teams to innovate the way we deliver data in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Collaborate with ICT team to maintain the current internal databases that our products rely on.
- Knowledge and understanding of the services industry (preferably the financial service industry in combination with the SRI/RI market);
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and high-quality standards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, combined with proficient business English oral and writing skills (the company’s working language is English);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Experience in working with relational databases and SQL language and knowledge/or willingness to learn reporting tools (e.g. PowerBI);
Additionally, any of the following qualifications/skills would be a plus:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, science, ICT);
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Flexible mindset; adaptable to a constantly shifting work environment;
- Passion about global sustainability issues like environment protection or human rights.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Timisoara city center.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS:
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.