Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Sustainalytics’ Product Strategy and Development Team is hiring a Manager to oversee innovation projects, strategic product releases and product launches. These projects may vary in size and may involve one or multiple products. They involve cross-team collaboration and have technology, data management, quality control and client communication components. The Project Manager may be also required to execute project tasks such as quality testing, compiling internal communication, etc. This role will join a growing and strategically important team, supporting a vibrant community of product managers and product operations managers in strengthening our market leading suite of ESG products and services.
- Liaising with product managers and internal stakeholders to define project requirements, scope, deliverables and objectives.
- Liaising with digital product teams to translate business requirements into technical descriptions, identify constraints, risks and interdependencies.
- Identifying responsibilities for the various teams in charge of implementation, developing and managing project schedules.
- Reporting on progress to the project sponsor(s) and management, proactively identifying constraints and escalating problems.
- Proactively managing internal communications for the project and liaising with the Client Relations team to coordinate external communication.
- Supporting the Product Manager and Product Operations manager in running the product release through Sustainalytics stage-gate process.
- Ensuring that a quality management plan is in place for each project, that QA responsibilities have been clearly identified and any issues have been properly addressed.
- Identifying and discussing project-related risks with product sponsor and impacted stakeholders, jointly agreeing on mitigation and trouble-shooting measures.
- Executing some pre-defined product innovation tasks included in the project plan.
- After the project is complete, gathering and documenting all project results and debriefing to the appropriate parties (including management). This includes any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Master’s degree in related discipline (business, economics, finance, information technology or data management) or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing or coordinating projects, preferably in a digital environment;
- Project Management Certification, Quality Management Certification or other related discipline is a strong asset;
- Experience with specific project management methodologies such as Agile an asset
- Excellent execution skills and attention to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, including in different time zones;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with project management software is an asset\.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter when you apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until February 21, 2020; however, we will start interviewing sooner so we advise you to apply as soon as possible.