Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
As the Finance Manager, you will play a leading role in managing and optimizing accounting and compliance processes as well as oversee financial reports to support the strategic business objectives. Your role will liaise across several functions in the finance department, including accounting, tax and budgeting, with the scope of building cross functional communication and collaboration. You will be working closely with senior executives in supporting their business decisions.
Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations across all global offices:
• Managing and coordinating the Accounting team, which includes offering technical support on accounting matters, coaching and making sure timelines are set and deadlines are followed
• Supervision of all accounting operations, ensuring integrity, accuracy and compliance with local and company policies, laws and regulations
• Monitoring and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and related documents and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements
• Preparation General Ledger Account Reconciliations, review and follow up and prepare and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements
• Coordination of monthly/annual closing process according with internal deadlines
• Offer support to Controller for developing and maintaining internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up
• Direct and supervise the timely, accurate and efficient completion of the accounting cycle and audit activities
• Develop and drive the continuous improvement of policies, procedures and documentation across the company’s accounting function
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.