Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading – use specialized tools such as Pentaho Spoon to create and manage complex ETL processes;
- Specialized Data Handling – working with both SQL and noSQL databases such as Apache HBase, MongoDB and PostgreSQL;
- Database Backup and Recovery – ensure our backup and recovery policies and procedures are up to date on the Azure and AWS Clouds;
- Troubleshooting – help the Sustainalytics team members from different departments troubleshoot issues relating to data;
- Data integration – ensure that systems created by other teams integrate properly and respect the requirements defined by the architecture team.
- Database Performance Monitoring, Database Tuning and Capacity Planning – monitor the health status of our databases and plan for upgrades according to the requirements received by the Product Managers or the Chief Software Architect;
- Contribute to the development of new analytical methods and tools to be used on internal/external level
- Solid knowledge of SQL database environments (MSSQL, mySQL and PostreSQL);
- Exposure to noSQL database environments (MongoDB, HBase, Redis);
- Familiar with up to date industry standards for Database Design, Data Maintenance and Security;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Experience building and maintaining MS Excel Macros
- Experience building and maintaining MS Excel VBA modules
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission vision and values;
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
Your privacy while being in contact with Sustainalytics is one of our fundamental commitments here. Review ourrivacy Policyo find out more about how we handle the personal data you provide us during the recruitment process.